Monday, February 18, 2008

Blogs for beginners

What is blogging??
Won't bug you more. It is simply WEB-LOGGING ,aka, BLOGGING.
If you use WEB ,i.e., the internet to keep a log or a diary to publish your views on various matters- It is blogging!
Wasn't that easy newbies?

With this series of blogs, I would be touching upon various issues and try to put forth my understanding on these. The issues may range from Homely issues to Professional/ work realated issues.....from casual to more formal ones and so on.

The target audience might also range from school going kid to thorough professionals.
Let me make a point: I would be posting my personal opinions in here, so no one is bound to follow these. If you like something I write, then try to inculcate the thing naturally.

All views are personal....So are the examples. Just one thing to end up my first blog in this context....We (You and I) will try to remain as positive and as open as possible throughout the journey.

Thanks a lot in advance....Cheers!!

No comments: